SuperSync for Mac OS X 6.1.2
Mac OS X
January 11 2017
SuperSync is the best way to visually compare and merge multiple iTunes libraries. All your music, movies, and playlists can be synced across all the computers you keep music on.
Use SuperSync to...
* Keep track of all your music across multiple computers -- Mac OS X, Windows, and iPod
* Compare and merge any two music libraries
* Move music, videos, and playlists from one iTunes library to another
* Export all or a subset of your library as a well-organized directory of tracks
* Access your home (mp3) music from a web browser
* See and play your home music from your iPhone or iPod Touch
* Find partial albums, duplicates, missing tracks, corrupt files, and other common music library problems
* Intelligently import media from a hard drive, iPod, or network drive -- getting just the files you want and without duplicates
* Easily move your music library from Windows to Mac, Mac to Windows, or any combination
* Access your home music library from anywhere -- upload/download songs, movies, and playlists
* Share a common library with multiple iTunes users on a network drive
* Access your MP3's and playlists from your Tivo
* Batch update changed track meta data (star rating, played counts, grouping, comments, EQ settings, volume adjustment, etc.)
With SuperSync, you get:
* Visual comparison of any two music libraries: Easily see what needs synchronizing (by artist, album, genre or track), then copy all or just some with the click of a mouse.
* All-access pass to your music library: Download, upload and play your music from anywhere on the internet! The included SuperSync music server requires a broadband connection with static IP or port-forwarding.
* An always up-to-date iTunes library: Automatically adds new music and removes broken links from your iTunes library.
* Complete back-up functionality: Quickly and easily create a back-up library on a separate computer or hard disk from any music source including your iPod. Move music in one step -- only copying the songs that you don't have and easily skipping the songs that you don't want.
* Cross-platform: Run SuperSync on Mac or Windows or both. Now it's easier than ever getting Mac and PCs to share music library information. SuperSync offers you the flexibility and freedom to merge all of your music libraries and access them from anywhere. Best of all, it's free to try and simple to use, meaning that in just a few minutes, you can sync your music libraries and enjoy your favorite music anywhere you are.
Software TagsSyncronize Music | Music Library | Compare Music | Sync | Syncronize | Compare
Size : 6.87 MB
SQuirrel SQL Client for Mac OS X 3.7
Desk Doctor Low Resolution OSX 1.3.1
- GiMeSpace Cam Control 188.8.131.52
- MP990 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.30b for Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- Lingoes 2.9.1
- REGZA LX810 Win7 64bit: Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver
- System Uptime Full Plus 6.7
- Foto-Mosaik 6.8.12318.1
- Tourweaver Standard 7.00.121012
- ThreeDify Excel Grapher 3.0.9
- FreeFall with Air Resistance
- Avira AntiVir Command-line Scanner 7.06.00.59