Archibald is then able to add its own realistic interpretations of your patterns, putting a ‘human’ touch to note, velocity, and attack information, according to your own taste. Archibald comes with its 260 mo sounds’ bank, and may be extended with any third party sound.It includes a flexible and
- ReWire: now able to be synchronized or not synchronized to the host.
- incorporates a ‘Jamming’ window that allows to modulate Archibald’s interpretation via audio input’s analysis.
- corrects many bugs relative to multiple screen usage.
- now remembers MIDI input settings by name.
- new big window dispays transport’s information