Software for live performance, audio processing, sound synthesis and music composition.
- Perform live and improvise
- Compose all kinds of digital, electronic and electroacoustic music
- Create ambient soundtracks
- Do sound mangling, including granular synthesis
- Process live instruments
- Host VST and Audio Unit plugins
- Learn and teach audio processing
Free yourself from the constraints of linear score editing with AudioMulch’s improvisational ‘signal flow’ approach to making music.
- Support for assymetric Time signatures and rhythmic units
- New rhythmic matrix pattern editors for Arpeggiator, SouthPole and Bassline.
- Dynamics processing contraptions: Compressor, Limiter and NoiseGate
- Audio Unit plug-in support
- A new, light grey color scheme