Instead of a single default browser Choosy lets you open each link in the browser you want. Just set up a few simple options and when you click on a link Choosy will do the right thing, whether that’s opening a browser or letting you pick from some or all of the browsers on your system.
- Extensive documentation, online and integrated into Choosy.
- Context sensitive help buttons throughout Choosy’s help pane.
- Mouse over the URL in the browser prompt to see the whole URL.
- Create advanced behaviour rules that open a URL in several browsers simultaneously.
- Browser prompt now built using Core Animation.
- Various bug fixes.