SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems are used in industrial, mining and civil engineering applications to control distributed systems from a master location. SCADA is a very broad umbrella that describes solutions such as monitoring a remote water pumping facility so you can see the motor amps and pump flow rate on the screen of your Mac.
With ConsultantX you can:
- Draw mimics of your process so you can view your process in real time.
- Trend the value of a sensor and then view this data in powerful on screen trends or graphs.
- Use Applescript with ConsultantX to trigger events.
- Generate web based monitoring and reports.
- Monitor and trend the ping time to any host on your network or the internet.
- Connect to the Velleman
- Connect to industrial devices that support the Ethernet/IP protocol.
- Connect to Allen Bradley PLC’s including PLC5, SLC500 and ControlLogix processors.
- Many more features.
- Built in support for modbus TCP