Slick and intuitive software to create disc labels, covers, tray inserts, folding booklets, slim cases, and super jewel boxes, as well as mini-CD labels, business card CDs, VHS wraps, and more. Over 250 template sets and 1,000+ clipart imahes provide a great help for a quick start. Import your data and images from iTunes, Aperture, iPhoto, Finder, iDVD, and many other sources.
Disc Cover can now search for and import lyrics stored in iTunes and the Internet. Import video from iDVD, iTunes, iPhoto, or QuickTime-compatible files, extract a frame of your choice, and place it in your project as an image.
- Fixed the bug with transparent images showing on a white background after being dragged from Image Depot.
- Corrected the program’s erratic behavior after using the Revert to Saved command.
- Spacing between lines can now be set to a negative value.
- Added a LightScribe contrast setting.
- New paper layouts added: MicroApplication 5014, MicroApplication 5240, Avery/Zweckform J8676A-25.
- Many more enhancements.