The DROD series began over a decade ago and has enthralled thousands of players. Our latest DROD game, The City Beneath, was made by and for this community. Admittedly, The City Beneath is a very difficult game, but it's also a tremendously rewarding experience. We did not make this game for just anyone; we made it for the great puzzlesolvers in the world—the joyful scrutinizers, the illuminated elite! Our approach is to create novel types of puzzles and showcase their facets in the context of an interesting story.
- Over 350 rooms, each grouped within a level organized around a different type of puzzle element.
- A humorous story of conspiracy and confusion with over 80 characters, each portrayed with quality voice acting.
- Secrets and extra challenges that lay in store for the more curious.
- A 90-minute soundtrack composed by synthpop artist Jon Sonnenberg of Travelogue.
- Detailed in-game artwork that shows a range of environments, including outdoor and weather effects.