A highly sophisticated application for reviewing, editing and altering tables and contours of fonts with a snft file structure, as there are CFF and TTF flavored OpenType fonts, TrueType fonts and TrueType Collection fonts.
OTM makes the editing of tables possible from a graphical user interface. Furthermore, it comes with built-in tools like the Glyph Editor for proofing and editing contours or even drawing glyphs from scratch. A ‘kern table viewer is available for proofing and refining the kerning, and a ‘GSUB/‘GPOS viewer to visually test (and in case of ‘GPOS also adjust) these OpenType Layout tables.
- Support of the latest ‘build of the AFDKO version 2.5.
- Support for OT Specification V1.6.
- Support for Mark Filtering Sets
- Support for cv00–cv99, ss01–ss20
- Support for feature name tags
- Two new options in the Consistency checker
- Many more enhancements.