A feature-rich desktop blogging client for MacOSX, supporting a wide range of weblog systems, such as Blogger,
With ecto you can write and manage entries for your weblog(s). You can compose entries offline and use the extra features ecto offers, such as spellcheck, creating links, attachments, and much more. ecto is a native Mac OS X application, and offers you a more powerful and easier to use editing interface than your blogs built in control panel. Many more features.
- convert, scale images and create thumbnails
- create poster movies or create thumbnails from movie frames
- save settings on a per-blog basis
- extensive help documentation accessible from within ecto
- support for multiple weblogs and servers (with easy-to-use Account Manager)
- embedded debug console to troubleshoot server connections
- full-featured HTML-rendered preview of entries using Safaris WebKit
- Many more enhancements.