A font browser and organizer with a focused feature set enabling users to find fonts fast. Create font groups according to your own criteria for even faster font location.
- Using the Font Sleuth Viewer window, you can view your installed or uninstalled fonts in a wysiwyg list (displayed in their font faces) with your own sample text and live text resizing.
- With the Display window you can quickly browse fonts and see each one displayed with the attributes you choose: sample text, size, color, and alignment.
- Run a font slideshow with font attributes your choose and that can be adjusted while the slideshow is running: size, color, sample text, and alignment.
- Print and save wysiwyg font lists.
- contextual menu to add fonts to groups
- fixed registration bug