A simple program to combine images, add text and attach composition as custom icon to desktop items such as folder. It is cooperated with the Finder’s services, so that you can select “Open iconStiX” in the Finder’s contextual menu to start the program.
It supports basic functions such as
- adding multiple objects (image and text) and ordering them in a table
- moving, resizing, rotating, coloring and shadowing objects
- preview in different sizes (manual scaling or animation)
- attaching & removing custom icons
- saving documents (as template)
- exporting composition as images (icns, png, tiff)
- keeping favorite icon images for quick access.
- The smallest icon image (16 x 16 px) can be added separately (instead of automatic scale-down) for better distinctness in the Finder’s list view.
- Bug fixing mainly in relation to undo/redo.