Are you frustrated by missing and incorrect information in your songs such as “Track 1”
Jaikoz is usually over 90% accurate, but for the other 10% we have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually as well using a convenient spreadsheet view, with many advanced features such as Delete Duplicates. The current release supports Mp4, M4a, M4p, Mp3, Flac and OggVorbis formats.
- When automatching can now parse track nos using discnotrackno format (i.e 109) common for multi cd releases.
- Added more shortcut keys (warning this required changing some of the existing shortcut keys).
- Now if you hold down the Option/Alt key when selecting toolbar buttons the task will only be performed on the currently selected songs
- Improvements to identify Various Artist release.