Many providers dont allow users to access their mailboxes with traditional email client (Mail, Entourage, Eudora, Thunderbird…). For those users the only access method is the web-mail interface that perhaps is not flexible and efficient enough.
With MacFreePOPs you can restore the traditional POP3 access and download your email into you preferred client.
- Integration with Dock and Menu-bar
- Starting, stopping ad monitoring of freepopsd server
- Set-up of all communication parameters
- Options for auto-start, auto-stop and auto-restart on crash.
- Real-time visualization of log file
- Automated check ad download of newer version (including all webmail plug-ins)
- The list of currently supported webmail are available here: //www.freepops.org/it/viewplugins.phpWebmail support includes
- Fully Universal binary
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard support
- Improved online update system
- Available in English and Italian language