An AppleScript-based application that can be used to automatically import email data from Mac OS X Mail or Microsoft Entourage into a
Mail to FileMaker Importer can be configured to import the selected messages in the current mailbox, or all messages in a specified mailbox. If specified, messages will be filed into a destination mailbox after they have been imported.
Mail to FileMaker also includes the ability to export an import configuration as an email rule script, which may then be configured to be automatically executed by Mail or Entourage when new email messages matching specified criteria are received.
vA sample “FileMaker Pro” database is supplied with the solution for users that do not have a custom database available. Extensive documentation is also provided.
- Updated to fix an issue when attempting to launch Mail to FileMaker Importer in Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Updated to fix an issue when saving Mail attachments in Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Updated to fix a problem when loading mailboxes from Mail in Mac OS X 10.3.x
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Entourage 12.0.1
- Adjusted Mail attachment handling for better handling of certain types of attachments embedded in message content