Master Spell administers
It includes a test editor with voice recorder to record your own words and sentences, provisions for alternate spellings, an interactive chatty owl, a Hangman game, and lots of options for multiple-users and networks for installation at schools.
- Fixed a hanging problem in Hangman
- Returned mastery status text and congratulations when mastering a test
- Added the ability (with account mode off) to use an alternative pronunciation for names which can be set when creating a new pupil or in the class editor
- Reorganized main window and added alphabet buttons to help younger users
- Mastery is now determined by progress of spelling all the words correctly in a given test
- Words answered correctly are added to a mastered words list kept with the pupil file and those words are only drilled again if there aren’t enough words in the current test that aren’t mastered
- Many more enhancements.