So you have played with Insteon and X10 Products. You have turned on a light or two with a remote….and now you really want to use all that hardware for the really cool stuff. Now with myHome, you can! QSys Software Is Proud To Release A New Way To Improve Your Home Experience. myHome Allows You To Monitor and Control Your Home Automation Network (Insteon and X10).
- MacOSX Native: Cocoa Interface, PowerPC and Intel Processors, OSX 10.5 or Greater
- Time/Date Support: Daily, Days Of The Week, Days Of The Month, Time Of Day, Sunrise/Sunset
- iCal Interface: Use iCal To Schedule Events, .Mac Users Can Use iCal On Any Remote Machine (and iPhone) To Schedule Their Home Automation Networks
- Web Interface: View Status Of Your Devices And Control Them Through Any Modern Web Browser
- Applescript Actions: Control Other Applications On Your Macintosh.
- Many more enhancements.