Rise from a peasant to a full-fledged hero as you defend the
Whether lobbing fireballs and researching forgotten spells as a powerful Wizard, hacking a trail through legions of orcs as a Fighter armed only with a battle axe and your courage, or taking on the role of a Rogue that can slip into the shadows at a moments notice, the choice is yours. Choose your alignment, your allies, your companions, and how you want your character to develop… design the character you want, role-play the way you want, and carry the battle to the enemy.
View QuickTime Trailer
Game Feature: Neverwinter Nights 2: The Forgotten Realms Reach a Crossroad
Genre: Role-Playing (RPG)
- Experience gains of zero will no longer show up in the chat log.
- Natural AC is now being properly applied to creatures.
- Use Magic Device checks, when casting from scrolls, will no longer override caster classes.
- Players will no longer see the fountain of question marks effect in the case of a missing visual effect.
- Fixed an issue where companions were replaced by familiars/animal companions during transitions.
- Fixed an issue where losing points in Use Magic Device can cause items to be unequipped and replace other items in inventory, causing the replaced items to be destroyed.