Packed with data and easy to use features, Periodic Table 4 is superb for chemists and chemistry students, as well as anyone who is fascinated with science or the world around them! Its not just for chemists! Periodic Table includes a variety of historical information on element discoveries, element name etymologies and more!
Whether youre looking for aluminum (or aluminium) or actinium, melting points or magnetic susceptiblities, or zinc or zirconium, Synergy Creations Periodic Table has it.
- Quick access to a wide variety of atomic properties.
- Relative values of many atomic properties are viewable as highly customizable, exportable tables and graphs.
- Supports tables based on external or user-created custom data.
- Quick molecular mass calculations.
- Clean, clear, easy to understand interface, optimized for OS X.
- Highly configurable—choose a table to view at startup, choose units of displayed values, table appearance, and much more.
- Support for viewing multiple tables and graphs simultaneously.
- Controls and design help to emphasize relationships and trends between elements, and the structure of the table itself.
- includes 2007 IUPAC atomic weight update
- tested for Leopard compatibility