A native OSX application for viewing analog and digital simulation waveforms from VCD files as well as transaction level modeling (TLM) traces. With its intuitive user interface and support for OSX technologies like iChat Theater, Scansion offers relief for Mac users relying on X11 based applications for their modeling analysis.
But its more than just a VCD waveform viewer in a fancy new wrapper. Scansion also adds the ability to view higher abstraction transaction modeling events, tracing transactions as they flow through a system. This makes it the ideal companion for modeling in SystemC and other environments that support higher level simulations.
Here are some highlighted features:
- Reads standard Value Change Dump (VCD) files for logic waveforms
- Reads open XML format for transaction traces
- Display of analog waveforms for viewing mixed-signal data
- Many more features
- Analog rendering of logic vector data
- ASCII radix support
- Bug fixes for TLM module hierarchy and reloading issues