Not just another screen capture application. ScreenSteps helps you answer questions by automatically creating image-based documents as you capture screenshots.
Using the integrated authoring tools you can quickly annotate images and add text. When you are finished you can export to HTML, PDF, Word (DOCX), WordPress, TypePad, Bloger, Movable Type, MindTouch, Confluence, Googles Sites, Joomla or ScreenSteps Live.
- Revamped UI.
- You can now specify that links should be opened in a new browser window.
- You can now link between lessons in the same manual.
- You can now customize the “Table of Contents” bookmark label for
- When posting to ScreenSteps Live you can now specify that lesson tags on server should be replaced with those on the desktop. Default behavior is to merge desktop and server tags.
- Added support for restructuredtext to HTML templates.
- Added StepTitle, WebSafeStepTitle, StepNumber, StepIndex and StepIndexZeroBased to Media sections in HTML templates.