An educational electricity and electronics software for circuit analysis and resolution.
Main features :
- circuit drawing
- computation of litteral formulas for any current intensity, voltage or potentiel defined in the circuit
- verification of equations related to the circuit
- graph drawing
- definition of quantities by their formula
- editing, saving and printing reports made of various elements displayed in main window
- equivalent circuits
- integrated help.
Analyzed circuits function in direct current or alternating current and may contain usual components such as supplies, resistors, diodes, inductors, capacitors, transistors and amplifiers.
- Now analyzing circuits functioning in alternating or direct current : oscilloscope displaying graphs of voltages, potentials and intensities defined in the circuit; filter analysis providing formula and numerical values of transfer function; frequency response graphs