Easily records your audio collection with unparalleled results.
- Simply connect, record, clean, and export — directly to iTunes, as MP3, or uncompressed WAV files for CD/DVD burning!
- Archiving your LPs and tapes has never been easier — SoundSaver delivers pro-quality results at an affordable price!
- Start Page: SoundSaver’s Start Page is where you begin your projects. You can choose to make a new recording — or open an existing audio file or SoundSaver project file. SoundSaver’s all-in-one interface is easy and intuitive to use, and is powered by BIAS’ highly-acclaimed audio processing technology.
- Connection Page: The Connection Page guides you through making the physical connection between your stereo system (or other audio source) and your computer. Once connected, it can automatically set the recording level for you (or you can set it manually).
- Record Page: The Record Page is where you can start a new audio recording, and set up various recording options, such as a Record Timer, adding Track Markers, and adjusting the speed of 78 RPM records.
- Many more features.