What if you could play your sequencer the way you play your synth? Well now you can with Spectrum 2. Spectrum is a performance sequencer with instant control over every musical aspect of your track, providing a higher level of interaction that inspires new ways of writing and remixing your songs. A single click of the mouse changes from legato to staccato, inverts your groove, mutes your rush, or drops into 1/2 time.
You might already have a sequencer, but DAWs were designed to record and edit performances. Spectrum is developed by musicians who want an experience the DAW can’t offer.
- 32 channels of sequencing
- 128 patterns up to 16 steps long
- Elastic Envelopes that shrink and grow with notelength
- Animated Envelopes - a different waveform for each note
- Beatmatch using DJ style tempo controls to push and pull the bpm
- Modulate MIDI CC, notelength, velocity, pitch, number of notes, tempo, cursor position
- Playback directions, groove templates, cross modulations, and more.
- Many more features.