Brings to your desktop something that was until now only available in hardware form: namely, a combination tuner and metronome that runs from a single window. TapNTunes easy-to-use interface includes the best features of both a metronome and a tuner, but feature bloating is avoided in favor of simplicity. Nonetheless, TapNTune possesses a powerful feature set.
- Choice of multiple sound sets
- Real-time tempo tapping
- Global muting
- Beat and division capability
- Fully chromatic 10-plus octave range for built-in synthesizer
- Calibration for from 380 to 480 Hz for A above middle C
- Many more features
- New metronome click sounds from samples by Jon Stubbs
- Refined input part of tuner
- Fixed default icon error
- Added clickable area inside application icon, thanks to Jesse Jackson
- Many more enhancements.