Aimed at helping software developers add text-to-speech functionality to their applications.
Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK is the only true OS native (no COM/ActiveX, no client-server, etc overheads) cross-platform provider-independent technology that provides standardized and unified APIs for the implementation of the conversion of text data into speech.
Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux supports:
- 9 languages and over 100 voices
- C++, Objective-C, Java , VB.NET, C#, VB 6 (all officially supported)
- Speech synthesis and control through a unified API
- Audio file generation in numerous audio formats
- Many more features
- Improved scalability.
- Added support for Mac OS X and Linux.
- New improved APIs.