Makes it easy to track stock prices by putting them in your menubar.
- Build a list of the stocks of interest to you. TickerMenu will keep current price information in your menubar and inside the menu.
- Select the information to be displayed in your menubar and inside the menu: the stock’s ticker symbol, its current price, its price change for the day and its percentage price change.
- Choose “More Information” to jump directly to detailed information about your stock available from your choice of several popular financial websites.
- Quotes are color-coded to reflect daily increases (green) or decreases (red) in price, but you can choose a
- Click on the quote to see more information about your stock’s trading activity, including the day’s high, low and volume.
- TickerMenu is a Universal Binary application that is compatible with Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard) and 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- A single click reveals current, color-coded price information for all stocks in the user’s tracking list.
- The user can specify that the information appearing in the menubar rotate through all of the symbols in the tracking list, changing at an interval selected by the user, from once a second to once a minute.
- The user can now specify that any stock with significant price movement is highlighted.