This is a preference pane that allows configuration of the Emagic Unitor 8 and AMT8 USB midi interfaces. Current version 0.9.5 is nearly complete except for SMPTE timing profiles.
- Configure multiple interfaces that are
- 32 configurable I/O patches.
- Copy, paste, clear, and initialize patches.
- Global LED brightness settings.
- Timing profiles for SMPTE/VITC time code.
- Configure the 1/4” foot-switch or audio input to trigger midi messages or interface actions.
- Improved support for 8 chained Unitor8s and AMT8s in any order.
- Scanning of device chain is now visual.
- Much improved identification of devices.