The missing link between MPEG2/AVCHD/HDV camcorder and your Mac. It lets you visualize the clips on your camera that Quicktime would otherwise refuse to open.
- Detect your camcorder and let you visualize all clips.v- Ability to capture HDV from tape-based camcorders. VideoPier handles scene detection, date detection and writes the files to disk in their native format (m2ts streams).
- Copy files from your camcorder to your hard drive in their original format.
- Many more features.
- Added Snow Leopard compatibility. Please note that Tiger is still supported in that version.
- Added support for files with .dv extension.
- fixed a user interface problem during export.
- memory improvements