Have you ever wanted to merge your own PDF letterhead/logo with a multi-page print job rather than running the paper through the printer twice? Or have you ever written a masterpiece — your magnum opus — only to have somebody else rip off the cover page and put their own name on it? Or posted a business presentation on your web site in a PDF file, only to find later that someone halfway across the world is claiming to be the author of your hard work?
We did. And so we created Watermarks — a tool for creating watermark-imprinted PDF files. And for extra security, you can use Watermarks to rasterize your PDF document, eliminating the editable text completely.
- New Pro license works with both Watermarks and PDFBatchBuild (new product).
- Put a virtual PDF letterhead underneath every page of a 120 page document.
- Stamp a document with a complex PDF watermark.
- Rasterize a Postscript(tm) document into a graphics-only PDF file.
- Set PDF encryption and document properties.
- Many more enhancements.