If you are viewing a Web site with your browser and you decide that you would like to make a copy of it on your hard drive, you have to manually save each page as you view it along with embedded pictures, sounds and so on. This can be a very long and tedious process, and in many cases it’s more trouble than it’s worth. It doesn’t have to be that way, however, as
With Web Dumper you can download entire Websites off of the Internet, and save them on your hard drive for later offline browsing. Downloaded Web sites are saved on your hard drive with their directory structure intact. Web Dumper automatically downloads HTML documents along with their embedded pictures, sounds, movies and so on while it screens them to look for any enclosed links to other documents. Many more features.
- Flickering on MS Windows has been greatly reduced when moving or resizing windows.
- .torrent, .mp4, .3gp, .dat, .dll, .rar, .vob, .pps file extensions added to map.
- Mac OS X Disk Image files ‘.dmg’ added to map.
- Better handling of timeouts.
- File download progress now displayed as a percentage rather than the meaningless ‘Processing’.