A DVD movie clip extractor that allows users to extract a video or audio clip from any non-encrypted DVD and save it in formats ready for use in popular applications such as QuickTime, iMovie, Final Cut, QuickTime, Keynote, iTunes, or even an iPod.
Key features include:
- Select video tracks in any DVD format, PAL or NTSC, MPEG-1 or MPEG-2
- Select audio tracks in any DVD format: PCM, AC-3, MPEG, DTS, or SDDS
- Preview in
- Select from even an complex DVD with multiple angles and soundtracks
- Extract audio alone, video alone, or together as an MPEG-2 or QuickTime movie
- Decode AC-3 and PCM audio to AIFF, WAV, or QuickTime formats
- Extract MPEG, DTS, and SDDS audio to MPEG-2 or elementary stream formats
- Completely control decoding and output formats
- Extract with all original audio and video settings for maximum quality.
- Save out to QuickTime, AVI, DV, MPEG-4, iPod, or raw formats