A small utility application which aids the management of screenshots taken with the Mac’s built in mechanisms. When you take a screenshot on Mac OS X, Sharpshooter will present a window where you can review the picture and rename it from its default name to something more descriptive.
- Rename your screenshots
- Change their image file format
- Move them to a different folder
- Print them out
- Quickly trash the mistakes
- Multiple monitor support options
- Added support for Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6).
- Now 64-bit compatible on Intel.
- Fixed a memory leak when using the Send Feedback feature.
- Added a Show file extension by default preference.
- Removed the Always enable Rename button preference.
- Removed an old label from the renaming window.
- Added Catalan screenshot support.
- Added Czech screenshot support.
- Many more enhancements.