Change EXIF timestamp, file dates and other attributes.
Requirements: For Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
EditByBrothersoft: Change the File Attributes that the Finder won't let you touch:
* file modification and creation date and time
* adjust the Exchangeable Image File (EXIF Capture) time & date that JPEG pictures were shot to compensate for time zones or incorrectly set digital camera clocks
* visualize or remove invisible files
* set the file creation date to the time that a digital camera picture was taken
* lock or unlock the file (prevents the name and the contents of the file to be modified.
* add, modify or remove the Mac OS 9-style creator & type codes
* show or hide the File Extension for individual files
* set Finder color labels
Digital camera owners use A Better Finder Attributes to adjust photo shooting or creation dates, to compensate for incorrectly set camera clocks or incorrect sorting in the Finder.
Digital media professionals and web masters give their media the Finishing Touches before uploading them to web servers or burning them on CD or DVD by removing unsightly invisible files, Mac OS legacy creator and type codes and by setting the files' creation and modification dates to appropriate values.
* Batch change file creation date and time
* batch change file modification date and time
* batch adjust the Exchangeable Image File (EXIF) time & date that JPEG pictures were shot to compensate for timezones or incorrectly set camera clocks
* set the creation date of a digital camera picture file to the time the picture was taken
* show invisible files in the Finder
* remove invisible files (including .DS_Store) from entire folder hierarchies
* EXIF date reading support for JPEG, CRW, CR2, THM, NEF, digital camera TIFF, RAF, ORF, MRW, SRF, PEF and DNG
* "remove" file creation and/or creation dates so that they display as "---" in the Finder
* add or subtract time intervals to the modification date and time
* add or subtract time intervals to the creation date and time